Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Among the Living

I wrote this short short about two years ago. It came to me, when I was thinking about how I believe we are all much better people when we recognize that we are all connected to each other. Unfortunately, we are still flesh and blood and wasn't it Paul that said, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak?" This story reminds me that there is more than one way to see life.

Among the Living


The Raiders versus Seahawks game had just gone into overtime the moment Jesse died. She knew this as she knew everything, when her soul lifted into the expanse and all ties were cut to the mortal world... Stay tuned to read the rest. Every Day Fiction asked me to revise and resubmit. Coming soon to a Kindle near you?

1 comment:

  1. Very good! Interesting concept, the knowing about people etc. Very, very interesting. You could work this whole concept into a book! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete