Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome Mag7 Author Tricia Tyler

Tricia is a country girl at heart who has written about cowboys and the women who love them. She also writes about yummy cop heroes.

Q. Welcome, Tricia. It’s great to have you here today. What do you like best about the Mag7 group?

A. I love that we have such a diverse group. We each have our own strengths and weaknesses, and all bring something different to the table. I think that is a blessing when we are helping each other. Most of all, I love how supportive we all are of each other.

Q. I love it when authors become each other’s cheerleaders. How long have you been writing?

A. I penned my first romance at the tender age of eleven. But I seriously began to put words on paper with the hope of someday becoming published last March. So almost a year now.

Q. Why romance? Or why not?

A. For me it could not be anything else. I love all romance genres and have been reading them since sneaking my older sisters book Tender Betrayal at eleven.

Q. What are you working on right now?

A. Currently I am working on a Romantic Suspense with a Psychic P.I, a Sexy Cajun Cop, and a Hot FBI Agent all working to bring down a Serial Killer.

Q. Hoo boy. Two hot heroes. What a heroine to do? Got any bragging rights lately?

A. My first two books have received full requests.

Q. That is amazing, and rare for the first books. What are your writing goals for the next six months?

A. Finish Dark Water and be working on another.

Q. What’s your favorite quote on writing?

A. I don’t know that it is a writing quote necessarily, but it is my favorite at the moment.

‘Life is a book unwritten and only you hold the pen’

Q. What inspires you?

A. Pretty much everything, but music is the biggest. I always have at least one song that inspires me with my current WIP.

Q. Where can we find you on the web? http://writerswritingoutloud.wordpress.com/ and @PatriciaMarsh

Thanks for being here today, Tricia!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being here today, Tricia. By the way, I love the cowgirl boots. How many pairs do you own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria and Tricia.

    Fab interview. I'm looking forward to reading more about your books, Tricia. I love your tag line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria,
    Thanks for having me. I see you have some SYTYCW interviews coming up. I can't wait to read them!
    As far as the cowboy boots, I own two pair, but many other boots as well. A girl can never have rto many pairs of boots, right?

    Hey Monique,
    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete